1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. Deadpool98
    Deadpool98
    Master letter ;)
    Sep 4, 2019
  2. letter
    letter
    You called me master. I can only assume you wish to receive my instruction. Very well.

Before I teach you anything, you must first pass three challenges.

Are you ready?
    Sep 4, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeah he likes to oopsie daisy nuke profiles for no reason... I mean, me liking your stuff hundreds of times, isn't a valid reason to get nuked in any way.
    Sep 4, 2019
  4. letter
    letter
    Yes, @M.S.H., yessss..!

Keep posting. I will show you how far beyond reason I am willing to go :D
    Sep 4, 2019
  5. Deadpool98
    Deadpool98
    Sep 4, 2019
  6. Deadpool98
    Deadpool98
    @letter what ya got in mind master?
    Sep 4, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeet! Letters can have infinite combinations and can predict everything in the past or future. Read some crazy weird theory about how you can get infinite combinations explaining every mystery in the Universe. So, idk. What he can or can't do is something I ain't gonna question anytime soon.
    Sep 4, 2019
  8. Deadpool98
    Deadpool98
    Sep 4, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Godspeed to ya!
    Sep 4, 2019
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Or maybe letterspeed/lightspeed &/c.
    Sep 4, 2019
  11. Deadpool98
  12. letter
    letter
    Indeed, @M.S.H., when you apply infinity to anything the results can be wild.

Considering that a letter is ultimately information at a fundamental level, the extrapolations you can make on that from information theory are...ehehe...well, all of reality is just a physical projection of underlying metaphysical information.
    Sep 4, 2019
  13. letter
    letter
    Sep 4, 2019
  14. letter
    letter
    Hmm...I'm going to apply some thought for your first challenge @Deadpool98...

This is going to be so much fun :D
    Sep 4, 2019