Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    It's about intercourse. If it's about M, i would be hit harder. But no matter the kind of P, no matter what it is, it's really dangerous to let the curiosity lead you. I was conscious at that moment. I try to calm down. It affects me much.
    Sep 4, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You stopped! that’s awesome progress! Keep building on that foundation.
    Sep 4, 2019
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Though not find P deliberately, i still catch P on the social medias, P-subs. My brain is healing itself, and i already had enough problems to solve. I take this as a lesson for the next time, i never do that ever again. I blocked the user posted that. Can't block immediately the one retweeted it. But, no matter what, i have to be careful.
    Sep 4, 2019
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Augie that makes me concern and intense. Really uneasy. Just really uncomfortable.
    Sep 4, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    So true when it comes to social media and the internet. It’s a big battle ground for so many of us and we must learn when to strike, block, and retreat. Keep up the good fight!
    Sep 4, 2019
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Of course. I stay in this community for.. ever :D i know what to do. Just sometimes, have something to learn, as a experience, it can be horrible, for sure. I think P is something that pp will come to for curiosity, sooner or later. And get rid of it is easier said than done. It's never easy. Changing this renders my efforts into other aspects of my life. And know that i'm not alone in this puzzle.
    Sep 4, 2019