1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    But, i have to move on. the brain always counteracts all the changes. If i'm better, it'll remember the old days, remind me. Everyone has their own past, and they are possible to change their future.
    Sep 7, 2019
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    This world needs me. This world needs my change. I was suicidal in the past, a lot of causes. Today seeing pics of "a depressed face", a smiling face like any other smile outside. It reminds me of those old awful days. People can die, whenever they want to. This makes me more empathized with those people, cause i was in there.
    Sep 7, 2019
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Today, though it's getting better, but it doesn't mean that there aren't pp don't value me. There are, don't value me. But at the same time, there are people help me, reach hand for me anytime. I appreciate that immensely. Without them, i can't be myself.
    Sep 7, 2019
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I want my heart to be genuine, my mind to be calm, serene, peace, my physique to be healthy, stronger (not the "sexual norm" that society imposes on women). I want to be wiser, stronger, calmer, no wavering at any, any, any circumstance.
    Sep 7, 2019
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I don't want to look for love. I was refused before. Though i really want to be his friend, or soulmate, but i realize if he's uncomfortable to me, it will be nonsense. I don't and can't decide anything belongs to the other people, what they think about me.
    Sep 7, 2019
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Instead, one, only one thing i want to cultivate is my own self. Fuel my life, make more experiences. Learn, learn and learn. I don't perceive any fault of me in the past is really something i need to regret. Even "the old rotten habit". I know, at some point of my life, sooner or later, i would engage in it. And that's it, know yourself, know what you need is the light in the end of the tunnel.
    Sep 7, 2019
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And this is my design (Will Graham haha, I'm a Fannibal :) ). This is my life. This is me. I'm getting stronger. The core of me always calm myself. If you're reading this, thank you, and have a good journey yourself.
    Sep 7, 2019