1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Jonny1992

1. Tiger1
    Tiger1
    Cheer up Bud, it's not over yet until you throw the towel...wipe the sweat and tears off of your face and charge forward!!
    Sep 11, 2019
  2. control your life
    control your life
    things will get better , patience my friend!!
    Sep 11, 2019
  3. Jonny1992
    Jonny1992
    Thx guys, but it is hard not to trow the towel. I try to calm down and change, but it is very difficult for me!
    Sep 11, 2019
  4. control your life
    control your life
    i hear ya buddy! eventually it will get boooring ! the important thing is you wanna quit pmo!
    Sep 11, 2019
  5. Jonny1992
    Jonny1992
    The problem is not that I will be bored, the problem is I feel so bad that I have not the power to do anything. Reading self helping books, do sports or something else. I could cry a little bit, but my situation feels hopeless now. Thx for writing, but I also don’t expect help from others. Everyone got his own problems!
    Sep 11, 2019
  6. control your life
    control your life
    tomorrow things will get better , i promise!
    Sep 11, 2019
  7. Tiger1
    Tiger1
    There's always hope, look into the horizon!!
    Sep 11, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hang in there. Without bad days we wouldn’t have good days.
    Sep 11, 2019
  9. Kingfisher
    Kingfisher
    Stay strong brother! It will be better.
    Sep 11, 2019
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Don't lose hope yet friend, there is always a way out of every situation, you gotta study where you are failing and do something different, i know you may have tried a lot, but i'm sure you can still do something to get busy and not bored, i'm certain you will have your day, rest and do your best! ;)
    Sep 11, 2019