1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Maybe i'm over the chaser effect, got me 3 O in a day. I'd say M is a way to release sexual tension. If i don't and i can't mindset or calm down, the state of my mind stays floating and keep myself distracted, i cannot fully focus on doing anything but those luring thoughts sneaking in every of my brain cells.
    Sep 15, 2019
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Folks say M is a good way to relax yourself. They're right at some point. At least my physique can say it. We all know that MO bring high peak release of dopamine in brain, cause fluctuating and wavering emotions, like depression, worry, disappointment.
    Sep 15, 2019
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Brain always counteracts us. The more we don't want, the more it wants. So there're always two opposite opponents inside our brain, cause a lot of pressure, stress. Our brain never let us go, for the rest of our life.
    Sep 15, 2019
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And i stay in this physique for the rest of my life, too. After this time, i have to learn to perceive it more respectful, more value, cause i have a full function physique, clean of disease, enough for me to fully act.
    Sep 15, 2019
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So, M sometimes has its good face, but since it affects my brain, and i don't want to do it in the meaning of habit. But if there's sexual tension, at that time with no mindset, so I have no choice. I rather suffer a concussion of dopamine than have a baby from intercourse with someone else, this also impacts to them.
    Sep 15, 2019
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I know, not a baby creature, but the idea of having intercourse w someone it's like flying to the moon to me, just something that i don't think .. ermm... no idea from it. It's not that i want to be alone, but i want a relationship , if i have, is about souls, not bodies.
    Sep 15, 2019
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So go back. I feel if i objectify myself on my own physique thru M, i always feel uncomfortable looking at myself when taking shower. Just think, it's just anatomy of me, i also have enough like anyone. I have those fat, thin, flesh, what i can see. I can't separate mind and physique. Okay, it's the fact.
    Sep 15, 2019
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So, if i think too serious about M, i feel really bad when i did it. And those depression, disappointment, fear come. The inferiority remains. But what if i see it at a lighter level, consider all ad and disadvantages, it's maybe easier for me to lower the sensation.
    Sep 15, 2019
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Cause sexual tension is unpredictable, unprecedented. Those urges are old friend we don't know when to meet. Though in a second of present, we feel so energetic, but the next second, we just want to disappear, cause those urge come in a unexpected way? we have no idea.
    Sep 15, 2019
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Rewire my brain, come back to the normal state of seek for calm, serene, peace inside, it's never an easy journey.
    Sep 15, 2019
  11. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Hope everyone a great today, great anything happens, whatever that is. Best and Worse. Good and Bad. I really don't know.
    Sep 15, 2019