1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Randox

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    It won’t be, man. Go easy on yourself. Think of how many days you win vs those you slip...
    Sep 15, 2019
  2. Randox
    Randox
    Thanks my friends, still have to deal with unexpected life tests that could lead to MO. Will follow the same process during the previous 2 months streak with extra vigilance. I was in heaven there... I don't enjoy MO at all..
    Sep 15, 2019
  3. Randox
    Randox
    Friend *
    Sep 15, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You will make it bro, don't be hard on yourself, remember the methods that made you reach high streaks.
    Sep 15, 2019
  5. Randox
    Randox
    I will keep learning and fighting till I end this, I swear that there are two completely different lives with and without this curse. Now, My father doesn't give me a second look. During my 2 months streak, he was enjoying talking to me and everybody else.
    Sep 15, 2019
  6. Randox
    Randox
    Anxiety, No eye contact, poor hair quality, poor complexion, knees and waist pain, frequent urination, less physical strength, liveliness eyes. All of that kicked in at once.
    Sep 15, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You will make it my friend, keep your head up and start again :)
    Sep 15, 2019
  8. Randox
    Randox
    Inshallah man :) Congratulations on your amazing 20 days, Keep moving forward and never ever look back! You're doing great!
    Sep 15, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Unfortunately it is day 20 for me and I have all those side effects getting worse, even more things I didn't have before, but never giving up! Bro you have done a very good work, a slip won't put your efforts down, get up again!
    Sep 15, 2019
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Never looking back inshAllah, we will win this together :)
    Sep 15, 2019
  11. Randox
    Randox
    Due to the withdrawal symptoms buddy, Do not panic! They are completely normal. just keep rebooting away from overthinking and fantasizing, proactively exercise (at least running or walking) and sleep early. and you will notice the difference inshallah :)
    Sep 15, 2019
  12. control your life
    control your life
    All the setback is not the slip itself , but the increased struggle that follows . We must tough it out . We will
    Sep 20, 2019