Comments on Profile Post by Tafi

1. BeastBoyBalling 獣
    BeastBoyBalling 獣
    Not listening to people like me. Basically. If you open your ears you may hear.'' the more you live you realise reality is made of pain, suffering and emptiness.'' You got to find your ''why'', be grateful to every single small thing happening in your life. Appreciate others. But what I know, right?
    Sep 15, 2019
    Kuroi Yume, | Nico |, |DEKU| and 4 others like this.
  2. BeastBoyBalling 獣
    BeastBoyBalling 獣
    You as a men cannot be happy searching approval of a woman. The only way you can be full is giving all you got, loving yourself , know that you matter. Otherwise, you are doomed to go in circles.
    Sep 15, 2019
  3. BeastBoyBalling 獣
    BeastBoyBalling 獣
    Be careful what are you allowing as information going into your head. What you plant will grow. Protect the mind. Clear mind---> more fulfilment .
    Sep 15, 2019
  4. BeastBoyBalling 獣
    BeastBoyBalling 獣
    Completely understand the connection between spirit, soul, mind and body. Search for balance and improvement. Be authentic, real. The way you are.
    Sep 15, 2019
  5. theFight
    theFight
    I recommend looking up David Goggins on youtube.

You have to go to war with yourself to be proud of yourself.
    Sep 15, 2019
  6. BeastBoyBalling 獣
    BeastBoyBalling 獣
    Goggins is insane. Will lead you to overwhelming yourself. He has his body destroyed just to show how stupid he is. Stay in your lane, push yourself the way your are. Find motivation from within. Forget about those people, they make money from it and bring EMPTYNESS WITH EM AS A GIFT.
    Sep 15, 2019
    Kuroi Yume, | Nico |, |DEKU| and 3 others like this.
  7. theFight
    theFight
    L'empereur is right in the sense that Goggins does have extreme ways. However, there are lessons that can be learned from his life, story, and way of living. It is only just a recommendation!
    Sep 15, 2019
  8. Tafi
    Tafi
    You took your quote from Madara I can tell :),I am also a Naruto fan.
    Sep 16, 2019
    Kuroi Yume, | Nico |, |DEKU| and 2 others like this.
  9. Tafi
    Tafi
    I searched for David Goggins but all the videos are long which is hard.
    Sep 16, 2019
  10. Tafi
    Tafi
    You got to find your ''why'' ...I tried but I can't overcome it,except if I had a jinny in my corner like Aladdin.
    Sep 16, 2019
  11. Roady
    Roady
    Find something to fill the emptiness. I believe that only love can fulfill us. Especially Gods love.
    Sep 16, 2019
  12. Tafi
    Tafi
    Yes love fill the emptiness I know.But I can't find love.
    Sep 16, 2019
  13. Roady
    Roady
    Find God. And you ll find what's missing
    Sep 16, 2019
  14. Tafi
    Tafi
    I was just watching a video,Man talks with spirits,he asked one of them what does he thinks about bible.The spirit replied "an illusion".
    Sep 16, 2019
  15. Tafi
    Tafi
    What do you think about that?
    Sep 16, 2019
  16. Tafi
    Tafi
    The problem is every religion thinks that it's in the right path,and others are in the wrong path.We need to get free from our emotions and let our mind think,so we can find the right and true path.
    Sep 16, 2019
  17. BeastBoyBalling 獣
    BeastBoyBalling 獣
    Why do you need ''spirits'' to feel, sense, see, realise the eye poking obvious. All of religion is manipulation.
    Sep 16, 2019
  18. BeastBoyBalling 獣
    BeastBoyBalling 獣
    Religion says you should not listen to your mind and your logic, seems brain washing right? right.
    Sep 16, 2019
  19. Roady
    Roady
    If people claim to talk with spirits, they are talking with a demon. The bible teaches us that satan and his kingdom is the enemy of God. So it would be no surprise that a demon says the bible is an illusion. Satan cannot tell the truth as he is the father of all lies.
    Sep 16, 2019
    Kuroi Yume, | Nico | and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  20. Roady
    Roady
    Imo there 's just one way God showed Himself in history and that's on the cross where Christ hangs out of love for human nature. That's the place where I found my unconditional love and peace.
    If you find God, you will be able to see that religion is man-made.
    Sep 16, 2019
    Kuroi Yume, | Nico | and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  21. BeastBoyBalling 獣
    BeastBoyBalling 獣
    If you find God, you will be able to see that religion is man-made. Exactly, it is man-made, but there is the divine in us and we got to work on it.
    Sep 16, 2019
    Kuroi Yume, | Nico |, Muphy and 3 others like this.
  22. Roady
    Roady
    Only the holy love of God can work that in us.
    Sep 16, 2019
    Kuroi Yume, | Nico |, Muphy and 2 others like this.
  23. BeastBoyBalling 獣
    BeastBoyBalling 獣
    nah. Again there is no free will in your thoughts. If only God works in me I can Tatto my face go do whores on regular bases do drugs and expect the best. 2 way connection, please.
    Sep 16, 2019
    Kuroi Yume, | Nico |, Muphy and 2 others like this.