1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Prophet of Anxiety

1. Deleted Account
    Sep 16, 2019
  2. Khufu
    Khufu
    i know the feeling , the chef trainer that helped train me in my cooking, and an unfortunate end of life, he fell off his ladder while doing something on his roof ,
    Sep 16, 2019
  3. Khufu
    Khufu
    he taught us its impossible to cook amazing things if you arent feeling amazing, he always incouraged talking to him about anything even personal issues hes still missed greatly
    Sep 16, 2019
  4. Prophet of Anxiety
    Prophet of Anxiety
    That must have been a great loss too. My teacher was responsible for me finally understanding English grammar after longer time at primary school, I knew her for 9 years. She has always believed that God likes everyone no matter the circumstances. I liked her very much, she was approx 55 years old when she died on Tuesday.
    Sep 16, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Oh man! I send you the strength to bear this loss. My teachers have been a great influence over me, and I can understand part of the pain you must be feeling.
    Sep 27, 2019
    {Ananta} likes this.