1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TakingTheSteps

1. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    I'm on the same boat, I missed a lot of the new episodes too. Honestly I haven't watched a lot of the early seasons of law & order which is kinda weird so I'm starting from season one.. Btw season one Olivia benson is the cutest lol
    Apr 1, 2016
    Coffee Candy likes this.
  2. TakingTheSteps
    TakingTheSteps
    haha right? I adore her. I had a huge crush on Stabler, too, back in the day. I've seen every episode, probably a couple times. haha but it's always fun to go back and re-watch em every once in a while.
    Apr 1, 2016
  3. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Forreal, as of right now tho I'm just curios on how the Rollisi (the Carisi x Rollins ship) plays out.. I hope they turn out nothing like Liv and tucker. they gotta be top 5 worst couples in TV history.
    Apr 1, 2016
  4. TakingTheSteps
    TakingTheSteps
    Oh yeah? I'm not sure how I feel about Liv and Tucker yet. And I love Carisi, but I like Rollins less and less as time passes... so Idk, he could do better. haha
    Apr 1, 2016
  5. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    Lazarus Shuttlesworth
    lool one thing we both can agree on is that we need more barba screen-time, really.
    Btw there's just something about that word "anywhoozle" that I find so funny and cool but mostly funny.
    Apr 1, 2016
  6. TakingTheSteps
    TakingTheSteps
    Yeah, totally! I love Barba. He hasn't been around enough lately.

lol I've heard so many comments about that since I joined here, and it's so funny to me. I've never had anyone notice that word until I came here. haha
    Apr 1, 2016