1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    but you know what? It's fine. I'm accepting the differences, though it's still hard, but i can't do any way else.
    Sep 18, 2019
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Just keep going, Hal, keep that dude.
    Sep 18, 2019
  3. swordsman163
    swordsman163
    This is a little message to remind you how very special you are. You bring so much happiness to the lives of those around you + you are so very, very loved. Never let anybodys opinions, thoughts, lifestyles take away your sparkle- it is yours and it's so important, people will try and say things to make you feel smaller + less sparkly due to their own insecurities but always keep shining dear Hal!
    Sep 19, 2019
  4. swordsman163
    swordsman163
    Surround yourself with people that bring ou the very best in you, that make you feel like the very best in you, that make you feel like the very best version of you- that make you so happy + make you feel safe. Those are the keepers!
    Sep 19, 2019
  5. swordsman163
    swordsman163
    Know that you are capable of anything, that no mater what obstacles are put in your way- you are powerful + so much stronger than you will ever realise. Always believe you can change the world because every little bit of change needed someone to believe they could do it. Never let someone shrink that beautiful heart of yours dear Hal
    Sep 19, 2019
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @swordsman163 Woww those amazingly kind words.. my pleasure. Thank you so much for saying that. I know what i mean to do. Always be here cause people like you always help people. So touching *my heart TT.TT* Anw, i'm the same age as you :D
    Sep 19, 2019