1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by +TenPercent

1. Jonny1992
    Jonny1992
    ??? Feel like a woman??? I honestly don’t get it? No offence!
    Sep 18, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    ^ i would like to understand too. haha
    Sep 18, 2019
  3. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    and then I cried and cried in her arms.

She touched a part of my heart that has never been touched before. A heart that's been on lock down for 20+ years.

And then she spent the night . . . so f*cking happy right now. :)
    Sep 18, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    well its not only women that feel emotional, its ok to feel happy when we have someone we love by our side, but i thought she made you feel like a woman like... fuc*** you. lolz. my bad.
    Sep 18, 2019
  5. Jonny1992
    Jonny1992
    Ahhh, you mean you could talk about your feelings, open up your heart! Well that is what a man also can do.
    Sep 18, 2019
  6. Jonny1992
    Jonny1992
    Suuuuun :D, fell of the chair!
    Sep 18, 2019
  7. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    It's not easy to put into words and hard to explain seeing as I have never felt this way before.
    But she brought a lot of masculine energy, she was strong and protective, she took the lead and she was on top.
    I believe we all have a feminine side, and she made love to that part of me.
    Sep 18, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Sep 18, 2019
  9. Jonny1992
    Jonny1992
    Ok it is really hard to understand! But good that you had support. How are you feeling now?
    Sep 18, 2019
  10. Jonny1992
    Jonny1992
    Is she also on nofap?
    Sep 18, 2019
  11. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    Major blue balls, haha!! :D

But I am incredibly content and happy. Yet without that euphoria that I might feel after an orgasm.

I spent the night with her, sleeping together for the first time, and that is what I want more than anything.
    Sep 18, 2019
  12. Jonny1992
    Jonny1992
    Ok, so you had sex, ahhh. Blue balls comes from fantasies, that’s in my case!
    Sep 18, 2019
  13. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    She is not on NoFap. She is neither a sex addict nor an orgasm addict . . . which means that I can still give her orgasms, hooray!!! :)

Maybe I'll be okay having orgasms to someday. And I will probably have one with her soon, regardless. But that might be okay because our connection is so healthy and healing
    Sep 18, 2019
  14. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I am so happy for you man. How was it like to finally make love with a woman that loved you and experiencing an orgasm with her?
    Sep 18, 2019
  15. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    *claps * yay ..! I am happy for you.

You guys didnt have sex and you didnt orgasm right? Or you guys had sex but you just didnt ejacie?

we are all confused lol
    Sep 18, 2019
  16. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    To put it bluntly, she dry humped me on my loveseat, but with an incredible amount of strong masculine (and alpha) energy. It was . . . better than an orgasm.
    Then I cried in her arms, a lot.
    Then she spent the night!!
    And then I gave her oral to orgasm!! :)
    No emissions on my part. And very little sleep ;-)
    Sep 18, 2019
  17. Deleted Account
  18. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    Though there was no penetration, but I honestly felt like I was a woman being made love to by a strong (and loving) man.
    I felt beautifully vulnerable yet safe and surrendered to this muscular person between my legs.
    We held eye contact and I panted and cried in her arms. No body has EVER had that effect on me and I have never felt so in touch with my feminine side.
    I will probably marry this woman.
    Sep 18, 2019
  19. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    If she does that to you, don't just marry her, go to Italy and experience that in Tuscany with wine and a beautiful landscape. :D
    Sep 18, 2019