1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. letter
    letter
    I like to give people words :)

But hey, sometimes I gotta hop on in with this wagon-o-likes! :D
    Sep 24, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Well it’s appreciated :)
    Sep 24, 2019
  3. letter
    letter
    :3

*appreciates the appreciation*
    Sep 24, 2019
  4. letter
    letter
    and what can I say...

My Tiger-bro is here. I missed him
    Sep 24, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I honestly thought I was gonna walk...but there is just too many people I care about here. You being one of the first that came to mind ;)
    Sep 24, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    For some reason God has crossed our paths.
    Sep 24, 2019
  7. letter
    letter
    You've experienced a major change in your life. The whole picture of it must be so different now. Ofc, how you are on here is gonna change too. If it's better for you to walk away, man, I'll support you in that even if I would miss you here.

I love you enough to let you go, but I'm still so happy to see you again :) :D
    Sep 24, 2019
  8. letter
    letter
    Hmm, God indeed has a purpose for every little thing.

People see a lot of different things in me, but one of my strong points that doesn't come across as well here is my ability to stay okay when life goes very very south.

Anything good I have, that I've learned to hold onto to get through these kinds of storms, is yours.
    Sep 24, 2019
  9. letter
    letter
    When you're in rough seas, you want a trusty sailor by your side. Men like me weren't made to stay in the safety of the bay near the shore ;)
    Sep 24, 2019
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You’re the best man. I’m not good with words like you are...but if I was...I’d so show it off right here ;)
    Sep 24, 2019
  11. letter
    letter
    What are you saying?? Those are some fine words right there! They have heart in them. I can tell.
    Sep 24, 2019