1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Blessedboy❤️

1. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    You are loved. People think you are amazing so try + listen to the majority - not just to that voice who puts you down all the time- you are worth so much more than that. You deserve more than that. Sending so much love precious
    Sep 25, 2019
  2. boichywow
    boichywow
    Sweet Bashkir honey,
    I can feel your love,
    Pulling me up
    <3
    Sep 25, 2019
  3. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    For you .... I'll need a lot of helium and i'll replace my heart with a balloon, so the love I have for you can fill it to the brink and my helium insides can fly us to the top of the city in a blink!
    Sep 26, 2019
  4. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    And if that didn't work I'd trade my heart for the moon and get rid of the helium from that big old balloon. We'd be higher than the world and the mountains and the sea, I'm usually pretty scared of flying but I'm alright if you're with me.
    Sep 26, 2019
  5. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    We'll go and get some stars and put them in our pockets...go and get some more once I've built my matchstick rockets. I know this sonnet isn't perfect. But my only audience is you... and I just want you to know what I said is really true.
    Sep 26, 2019
  6. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    I'd grab the moon from the sky if i could fit it through the door and I'd throw meteors at those who had hurt you before... but I don't have an meteors and I don't have a spaceship so I was possibly being a little unrealistic when I mentioned that trip... just know that I mean it, every words and every bit...If I could I'd give you the whole world and I'd write your name on it
    Sep 26, 2019
  7. boichywow
    boichywow
    I'm not any poet, i'm not a pilot, but with you the sky is the limit. not even that, i mean, those matchstick rockets already took us too the moon! Oh, but meteors aren't necessary, not even the moon. Don't go trading your insides for that old balloon! All friendship requires is your heart, so please! don't lose it! You have the biggest heart I know bashka.
    Sep 26, 2019