1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by CruzanImpact

1. CruzanImpact
    CruzanImpact
    That is a faulty way of thinking, because we (I) will spend too much anticipating growth that I get disappointed when it does not occur when I want it too. It’s like planting a seed and watching it grow before your eyes. It will just disappoint, because it’s not showing growth as fast as we (I) want it to.
    Sep 25, 2019
  2. CruzanImpact
    CruzanImpact
    By continuing this down the path of expectation, we (I) realize that it would only lead us down the path of failure (relapse), due to disappointment.
    Changing my focus to watering the seed without watching it like a hawk so failure cannot come about.
    Sep 25, 2019
  3. CruzanImpact
    CruzanImpact
    Traveling on uncharted grounds.
    Sep 25, 2019
  4. letter
    letter
    It’s good to have some ideas of where you want to go, but this journey is about enjoying each step of the way. It’s not the top of the mountain that changes you, it’s how you climb it.

You’re on the right track :)
    Sep 25, 2019
  5. CruzanImpact
    CruzanImpact
    @letter thank you for the support. It’s a long climb, but coming by travelers, like yourself, also make it enjoyable.
    Sep 25, 2019
  6. letter
    letter
    n_n aye
    Sep 25, 2019