1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. letter
    letter
    A strange feeling for a letter to have, I know, but it was real :O

I didn't need to say or be anything. I just felt okay in my skin, as I am. Another little step forward...

Thanks for all your love, my friends, it has made such a difference in me <3
    Sep 27, 2019
  2. Khufu
    Khufu
    why what were you before
    Sep 27, 2019
  3. letter
    letter
    Good question!

Tbh, I don't want to try to answer that now. It's just that I've been through some extremely dehumanizing experiences...and I don't want to recall it at this moment to try and formulate an answer.

Like, being able to say "I want..." and not feel like the world is ending is a pretty big thing for me.
    Sep 27, 2019
  4. Khufu
    Khufu
    good idea, we dont live in the past we live in the now an we enjoy it, lets keep going champ
    Sep 27, 2019
  5. letter
    letter
    Thanks, yeah :) we'll see even better days yet, and we'll enjoy what we have until we get there :D
    Sep 27, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    He was a robot sent by the government to make me fat with chicken and waffles.
    Sep 27, 2019
  7. letter
    letter
    Yah. And despite my best attempts to sabotage the Tiger with food, he eats the chicken with a smile, knowing what I am trying to do.

It is irrational. My programming cannot handle it. I keep trying to give him more chicken, but my lines of code unravel. Tiger's sacrificial chicken-eating has changed me.

You can't let the government find me. They'll think I'm defective now.
    Sep 27, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I missed this lol. Hysterical
    Oct 8, 2019
  9. letter
    letter
    I have the same issue. People come by and like-bomb me and I lose track of so many comments :o
    Oct 8, 2019