1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. letter
    letter
    ...and many others, too many for me to name!

Thanks, friends <3 I really do enjoy your visits
    Sep 28, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    And all of them are under the Sun! <3
    Sep 28, 2019
  3. letter
    letter
    Ooo, good one :O

So true
    Sep 28, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    ...and now Batman ;)
    Sep 28, 2019
  5. letter
    letter
    A silent protector
    Dishing out unlimited likes
    The hero we need
    Sep 29, 2019
  6. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    What does the sheep do? :O
    Sep 29, 2019
    Ank07, One Eyed Owl, letter and 6 others like this.
  7. letter
    letter
    The sheeps does not have to do a thing. She can enjoy the luscious sweet grass of the most beautiful meadow. Her wool grows & we all become warm.

She sings “beeh beh beh beeeeh~” with her cricket choir and sometimes pretends she is a chicken :3
    Sep 29, 2019
  8. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    :o I do these awesome things. They seem so simple to do
    Sep 29, 2019
  9. letter
    letter
    Indeed, you do. They seem simple to you because you are the sheeps, just as words seem simple to me because I am a letters :3
    Sep 29, 2019
  10. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    :O .... True! :3
    Sep 29, 2019
  11. letter
    letter
    Yeah. I tried growing wool once. Wow. How do you do that? :O
    Sep 29, 2019
  12. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Ha! I use a special shampoo for wooly beings ;-D
    Sep 29, 2019
  13. letter
    letter
    Ooooh :o

No wonder your wool smells so fresh and clean and wonderful. What special shampoo is this? :3
    Sep 29, 2019
  14. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    We can't make ads here but I'll say the brand anyways, lovely-friendships shampoo :3 you have to try it. I think you have :D
    Sep 29, 2019
  15. letter
    letter
    *writes down the name*

Lovely-Friendsheeps shampoo! I'll try it with every shower and maybe I'll grow some wool too :o
    Sep 29, 2019
  16. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Oh yes, my typos ughhh! ;-D

You have to try it, my friend. It's really good, you will smell to fresh sheep recently bathed :3
    Sep 29, 2019
  17. letter
    letter
    It's an easy mistake. Lovely-friendships is the cheaper knock-off of the Lovely-friendsheeps brand. Only one of them uses real ingredients, the other is just chemicals..

Yeah! I can smell like a sheep!! Everyone will be so confused. They'll smell a nice, lovely, sheeps but they'll see a letters :3 :D
    Sep 29, 2019
  18. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Ahhhh, yes!!!

Okay, that made me smiled and then I laughed. So cute. Bam!!! sheeps-letters :3
    Sep 29, 2019
  19. letter
    letter
    :3

Now we just need to find a way to make everyone think sheeps is letters as they think letters is sheeps. No one will ever know what hit them :D
    Sep 29, 2019
  20. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Okay!! So now tell mr what do you do to look this awesome...soI can seem I am a letters :3
    Sep 29, 2019
  21. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    And a writer who gardens the words for the letter to use to describe his wonderful friends. :D
    Sep 29, 2019
  22. letter
    letter
    There you are! Just in time, my excellent friend, @Sir Writer :)

Our dear Sheep wants to know what she can do to make herself appear to be a letters. I trust your expertise in this matter of words, do you have any advice?
    Sep 29, 2019
  23. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    "Sir Writer" I love that! That puts such a huge smile on my face. I'm glad that I'm just in time as well. :D

Hmm, for the sheep, what I can advise is that think of the context of what your words are. You are a sheep. Use the sheep to appear as letters. Think of a lamb or its warm fleece. Once when you visualize these things, then you become letters themselves.
    Sep 29, 2019
  24. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Example: I imagine mine to be flowers and see letter's words as the stars in the night sky.
    Sep 29, 2019
  25. letter
    letter
    Ooh, yes, that was an excellent answer. I love it. You have put a smile on my face just like your own :D

The sheeps is already letters that have unravelled themselves into the form of a sheep that walks amoung us. She just needs to see the letters that she already is and she will embody them in even greater fullness :)
    Sep 29, 2019
  26. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Yay! I am so glad that I provided you with a wonderful answer that you love and caused a smile to form on your face. :)

Yes, she does. Just like how my letters have different fragrances and yours has different twinkles of light. When she finally sees them, their entire greatness will come to her all at once and overpower in a way that makes her sheep reach its full potential.
    Sep 29, 2019
  27. letter
    letter
    I always knew she was a @super-sheep, blessedly white with wool of light.

I'm so so so happy that someone else sees her this way too :D

All our words tonight, ahh...really...there is something very special here... n_n
    Sep 29, 2019
  28. letter
    letter
    Two of my favourite people...Writer this is Sheep, Sheep this is Writer.

I don't know why, but you two meeting makes me feel so happy that I've got tears in my eyes.
    Sep 30, 2019
  29. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Yes, she is a super sheep and her wool of light is so white that it is as pure and blessed as the doves.

Yay! I'm glad to be that someone else toward seeing her this way as well. c:

Our words are truly being beautiful tonight. More so than any other night so far. Something special and amazing is going on and I love it. n_n
    Sep 30, 2019
  30. letter
    letter
    I know right!! What is this!?

You've changed, my friend! You've reached something new. My mind doesn't know what it is, but my heart does and it feels so excited and happy for you.
    Sep 30, 2019
  31. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Nice to finally meet you, Sheep. I have heard many wonders about you and it is nice to finally get to meet you. Your pastoral area is next to my garden and so we are technically neighbors with letter residing in between us.

Oh, letter. I am so happy that our meeting is making you cry. That truly touches my heart and emotions in so many ways. Let the tears fall freely and showcase your joy and love.
    Sep 30, 2019
  32. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I have changed and for the better. So much has happened recently that I feel like a better man. I'm glad that your heart knows what it is and that it makes you happy. I hope that your mind can know soon and see the answer crystal clear without any smoke or mirrors to distort it.
    Sep 30, 2019
  33. letter
    letter
    I am left with a sense of peace.

It was like God passed through our conversation. I am reminded of the Psalm...

"Behold how good and how blessed it is when brothers dwell together in unity."

That's it. We're brothers now. It was meant to be. Writer and Letter as brothers.
    Sep 30, 2019
  34. letter
    letter
    The mind knows the truth as our spirits tell it.

Sometimes I must speak like this, without knowing, as a testimony for you so you know how real what you have been through is.

Changes like this do not happen without the touch of God.
    Sep 30, 2019
  35. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I feel that same peace as well.

I think he did so and that we are finally united as one. We are brothers now. The writer and letter are brothers and are united through the heart. Together, they create the most perfect form of beauty only second to God. I've waited for us to be close for a long time and I am so happy its finally came.
    Sep 30, 2019
  36. letter
    letter
    Yeah. We both had to go through our own journeys first. God arranges our lives so carefully. I am glad to see the fulfillment of this desire.

When God makes something good, He makes something really good :3
    Sep 30, 2019
  37. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    The mind is the most important item to know the truth, only behind the heart.

I know that you must speak like this since what I have been through was rough and it does serve as a testimony for not only myself but you as well.

No, it does not and it has happened because I allowed God to touch me today and open up this cosmic force that is beyond my own wildest dreams.
    Sep 30, 2019
  38. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Yes, we both had to climb such mountains and to wait and see what his plans were for us. I am glad to see this fulfillment as well. It leaves me in awe and staring at the stars, feeling you as though you were right next to me.

Yes, he does. When he makes something good, he makes it great. :3
    Sep 30, 2019
  39. letter
    letter
    You remember when I said, long ago, that you speak as an oracle?

These are the experiences one has when they bear such a gift. I have encountered God in many powerful ways. His touch upon my spirit is what drew you to me, and it has been why my words reached you like no others could.

Now your words will also be imbued with spirit.
    Sep 30, 2019
  40. letter
    letter
    Indeed. Welcome to the mysteries of Heaven manifest inside your heart and pouring out into your life.

At least for me, this ebbs and flows, there are seasons of richness in the spirit as well as seasons where I must chase after God to stay in His shadow.

I may have not been there beside you, but the spirit inside my words reached you and lived on. That same spirit is what drove me. It propelled us both onwards.
    Sep 30, 2019
  41. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Oh guys definitely, you speak so beautifully :O and I am sorry this sheep fell asleep

Nice to meet you @aspiringwriter1997. Ha! Such a great power God grant it to both of you, the writing and letters. Really special power :)
    Thank you for instrucing us @letter
    Sep 30, 2019
  42. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I do remember what you said about me speaking as an oracle. It remains in my mind after all this time.

I have been drawn by you and your words and now, they are imbued with the same force of spirit that you have maintained for so long. I do feel welcome into the mysteries of Heaven and am looking forward to moving onwards with us side by side, at long last.
    Sep 30, 2019
  43. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    The sheep should not apologize. The writer and letter understand that the sheep needed its peaceful sleep. The sheep can now bask in its wonderful light and enjoy true beauty as an equal among us.

Nice to meet you as well! It is a special power and I am so glad that the letter instructs us and that the sheep is like the writer as well.
    Sep 30, 2019
  44. letter
    letter
    *is just full of smiles right now* :D
    Sep 30, 2019
  45. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    :D :D so happy too :D <3
    Sep 30, 2019
  46. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    *is smiling because the letter is full of smiles* c: