1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    Reading your message is bringing a big smile to my face :-)) Thank you for your positivity and kindness :-)) Don't let anything or anyone take that away from you, ever... <3
    Sep 29, 2019
  2. letter
    letter
    Aye. I'm fighting for just that. Your encouragement has helped so much.
    Sep 29, 2019
  3. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    You are full of goodness and beauty dearest Letter, and your heart is so vast, you don’t even realize how loving you are to me. You make me feel special. You make me feel like I matter. You are encouraging and vibrant, and trust me, you do not go unnoticed
    Sep 29, 2019
  4. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    It makes me happy knowing that I made a difference.
    Sep 29, 2019
  5. letter
    letter
    You did!! You really did. It's said that you are a product of your closest friends, so I'm one little part Bashka and I am happy for that because of who you are.
    Sep 29, 2019
  6. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    You make my heart melt dearest Letter. Blowing wishes for a ridiculously amazing day for you my dear sweet angel. Bashka has a class at 8 hopefully I will be able to talk to you tomorrow. You just made my day. I cannot thank you enough for all the love I am feeling now because of you
    Sep 29, 2019
  7. letter
    letter
    It is my opinion that you are reaping just a little of what you've sown.

I hope you have many many more beautiful moments like this one. I'll see you around my friend :)
    Sep 29, 2019
  8. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    As long as you are here there will always be an infinite amount of beautiful moments my dear sweet angel <3
    Sep 30, 2019