1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by aspiringwriter1997

1. letter
    letter
    Your replies are the best, you spoil me my friend :)
    Sep 29, 2019
  2. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Aww, well thank you. I meant to reply to your reply about my reply (try saying that five times fast, lol) but I have been busy with course work. Then I saw you added a new entry and that brought up my replies to two.

I'm glad you think they are the best because I do like to spoil you, my dearest letter. c:
    Sep 29, 2019
  3. letter
    letter
    Of course, of course! The course of work for doing the course work must make your gentle writer's hands all kinds of coarse :3

*tries saying the reply rhyme five times fast and makes a bunch of word-slaw*

Take your time my man. There is no hurry between us :) I trust everything is going well?
    Sep 29, 2019
  4. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    That they do. I am surprised I still have fingers left from all of the words I have to gather up weekly, but the hands are still gentle as they can be. :3

*cleans up the word-slaw*

Thanks, my friend! I'm glad that there's no hurry between us. It has been wonderful. I hope we can catch up soon since there is so much that I have to tell you! I truly feel lighter and happier again.
    Sep 29, 2019
  5. letter
    letter
    Blessed are such hands as yours, made even more gentle from their labors.

I am so happy for you. I know that lightness and happiness of yours is a gift and it is one that is so meaningful, isn't it? I'm proud of you as well as happy. Ahh! Thank you for sharing this with me.
    Sep 29, 2019
  6. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    They do feel blessed and soft- the gentlest hands of all from the labors I do with them.

That makes me happy. I am happy for you as well. It is a gift that does mean a lot for me and I always try to share that gift with everyone else, including you. Knowing that you are proud of me makes me smile and I am proud of you as well. c:
    Sep 29, 2019
  7. letter
    letter
    I remember when we first met...who is this confident man so full of grace I speak with today?

His journey out to come meet me...I am so happy you made it all this way :')
    Sep 29, 2019
  8. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I also remember when we first meet. This confident man so full of grace that you are speaking to is one that has grown and developed, that has let go of his past, destroyed the obstacles to his happiness, and finally has a sense of his identity and who he is as a man.
    Sep 29, 2019
  9. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I am happy that I have made it as well. I am so glad to have finally caught up with you and can meet you once again. It overjoys me. Where you go, I can now be right behind you once again. :'D
    Sep 30, 2019
  10. letter
    letter
    My friend, walk beside me?

We both walk behind the same Master.
    Sep 30, 2019
  11. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Yes, I will walk beside you as an equal. We both follow him and go where he leads us to be.
    Sep 30, 2019
  12. letter
    letter
    That makes me happy :)

It is the way it is meant to be. I am only ever meant to lead people to Him. Maybe this is what I have noticed in my spirit...?

I guess your future words will tell me what my spirit already knows :3
    Sep 30, 2019
  13. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I am glad that it does. I am happy that you are happy. :)

I think so. I have felt my heart become light and warm these past few days and I truly feel amazing. Don't you worry. Of course, my words will you tell what your spirit already knows. :3
    Sep 30, 2019
  14. letter
    letter
    I am doubly glad now for what I said last night, where I said "tomorrow will be different"

It has been different in all kinds of differently good ways. You have been a part of that. Thank you God for this precious man.
    Sep 30, 2019
  15. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I am glad that you are different and that it has been all kinds of different in good ways. That truly means a lot to me. Thank you for being a precious man as well, my letter.
    Sep 30, 2019