1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by boichywow

1. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    You are angel
    I enjoyed my lessons today, the teacher was making a lot of good jokes, I have recieved 3 hugs so far today and I was able to wear my favourite trouser. It looks like a 90s trousers. How about you precious?
    Oct 1, 2019
  2. boichywow
    boichywow
    Ooh, fancy trousers, nice! I got a reallly really productive day, and enrolled in some classes that start next week. i'm very very excited! and nervous! very very nervous!
    Oct 1, 2019
  3. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    You are doing such a good job! I hope you feel proud! It would be easier to listen to your fears, and not go to those classes, but you haven't... and you won't. I believe absolutely in your power to surprise yourself. I think you have a lot to offer. For the rest of your life, you will know that you survive this.
    Oct 2, 2019
  4. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    If i could come and be with you and tell you how worthwhile you are every day, I would. I just want you to know that I believe in you, and that I will love you just the same no matter what happens. I am cheering you for you. You have enough greatness and kindness in you to make anyone proud. Even you
    Oct 2, 2019
  5. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    P.s No one belongs in those classes more than you precious
    Oct 2, 2019
  6. boichywow
    boichywow
    I'm goina do the classes!! And I signed up for some more class! yay :) Yeah, my fear is making want to abandon the classes, but I'll go ahead and do it anyway. Plus, i'm paying so... haha. :D
    Oct 3, 2019
  7. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    You are going to be fabulous :-))
    Oct 4, 2019