1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    To cure a relationship needs a lot of will and patience, empathy, sacrifice, openness. Those things can’t come by a day. Need a lot of time to heal my heart, and heal my mind.
    Oct 4, 2019
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I know that I don’t need approval, but this time i just want to be clear of misunderstanding.
    Oct 4, 2019
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I hope a near day to come i will be able to confront him and tell him. I know i can.
    Oct 4, 2019
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    These days get me occupied, that’s really stressful in the helpful way.
    Oct 4, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I know you'll be able to someday, even if it hurts it will feel better to talk it over and figure things out..good luck..!
    Oct 4, 2019
  6. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    You deserve to be so loved dearest Hal. You deserve someone who will jump fences to be with you. You deserve incredible, the love we sometimes forget exists because we settle with being treated wrong. You deserve wonder + laughter and a love that makes you think "wow this is how I am supposed to be treated.

Take as much time as you need. In the end you will know you have tried and that will always be ENOUGH
    Oct 4, 2019
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Coffee Candy Thank you, i'll never forget your immense support to us <3 luv you much much much <33
    @bashka You made me cry for those words, really encouraging !! I hope so, i can nail it !!!
    *hug both*
    Oct 4, 2019
  8. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    I hope it goes well for you Halph.
    Oct 5, 2019
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Oct 5, 2019