1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Tera

1. vulture175
    vulture175
    so many ... dry dreams :p
    Apr 9, 2016
    control your life likes this.
  2. Tera
    Tera
    xDDD
    Apr 9, 2016
  3. Never_Return_There
    Never_Return_There
    Ooh, trust me, i feel you !!! By the way, do you eat or drink before you go to bed ? I have noticed, that when i eat or drink, before sleep, these things happen. But it's not always because of that. ;D
    Apr 13, 2016
  4. Tera
    Tera
    i often drink a cup of milk or eat cereal, or just some eggs xp
    Apr 14, 2016
  5. vulture175
    vulture175
    ok so u guys mean drinking before going to bed may cause wet dreams because ... water is wet. hmm makes sense trolololol
    Apr 15, 2016
  6. Never_Return_There
    Never_Return_There
    No, no, no. Drinking water makes you pee. When you are deep asleep, and you can't go pee, because first you need to wake up. So there are two options- you either pee yourself in the bed, OR
    Apr 15, 2016
  7. Never_Return_There
    Never_Return_There
    OR you get erections since your body doesn't want you to piss yourself and tries to restrain you, but if this doesn't work, you get a WD in the end, and you wake up, and go to pee.
    Apr 15, 2016
  8. Never_Return_There
    Never_Return_There
    This has happened to me many times, when i wake up from wet dream, i just have to go and urinate.
    The eating before bed is a different story.
    Apr 15, 2016
  9. vulture175
    vulture175
    I'm just teasing u guys :P. i drink water before going to bed, but not too much
    Apr 15, 2016
  10. Tera
    Tera
    lel xDD
    Apr 15, 2016
  11. Never_Return_There
    Apr 15, 2016