1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Randox

1. Randox
    Randox
    Procrastinating and not sticking with the things that helped to get rid of this addiction is the reasons, was spending my time watching movies and series. No gym no reading no watching motivational videos, procrastinating in praying.
    Oct 4, 2019
  2. Randox
    Randox
    I will force myself to stick with my schedule as recovery from this is more important than anything else, will sacrifice these comforts for it, as it totally worths.
    Oct 4, 2019
  3. Randox
    Randox
    I haven't enjoyed at all, felt guilty and ashamed all the time, no pleasure at all only few seconds of numbness..
    Oct 4, 2019
  4. Randox
    Randox
    Not anymore!
    Oct 4, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Not 'not anymore', just 'I learn and I go again'. I'm amazed now at my little falls, but learning and continuing is a habit for me.
    Oct 4, 2019
  6. control your life
    control your life
    the most important is to try again and not give up . second important is to leave this bad habbit behind asap , as life is short and it can get forever to reach the benefits and to make the life of the people around us more enjoyable . While we pmo , we basically suck!
    Oct 5, 2019
  7. Randox
    Randox
    you're completely right. The sad thing is about the years that were wasted on this addiction while I know how the life away from it could be. Overcoming it requires a huge effort, a combination of positive habits and doing them on daily basis. not like any other addiction, as it is always available and mostly free. It totally worths the hard work.
    Oct 5, 2019
  8. control your life
    control your life
    yeah ..pmo is a beast ! one day , one moment of weakness ,and weeks and months of hard work woudnt matter becouse of the chaser effect
    Oct 5, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Bummer, it sounds like you got a good plan though. Good luck with your next run :)
    Oct 7, 2019
  10. Randox
    Randox
    Thanks Bats :)
    Oct 7, 2019
  11. WonderingKid21
    WonderingKid21
    I like your persistence pal :)
    Oct 9, 2019
    control your life and Randox like this.