1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Blessedboy❤️

1. recon117
    recon117
    oh wow I'm speechless! Thank you very much for your kindness! Yes I can be proud of myself haha big things are going to happen!
    Have a beautiful Sunday!
    Oct 6, 2019
  2. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    We made a wish and you came true. You leave people with a smile and a kind thought. A friend is someone that reaches for your hand and touches your heart. Thank you for being that friend. A most special thank you. Together with you is a wonderful place to be <3
    Oct 7, 2019
  3. recon117
    recon117
    Thank you soo much for support and encouragement! you really make my day every time haha have a wonderful day today :) and a big thank you for the likes! yeyeye
    Oct 7, 2019
  4. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    Today is actually a pretty good day. Look at you. You are amazing, your smile is beautiful, and you brighten the lives of those around you. There is a fire within you. Always remember to nurture that flame. Laugh. Love. Spread sunshine. Smile. Be fierce and fearless. Breathe. Be brave. Be strong. And most importantly be yourself.
    Oct 8, 2019