1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    it's like i can't forgive the old version of me. it's like two different separated versions of myself, though in one physique.
    Oct 6, 2019
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    How can i forgive myself? A lot of sad in my past... just make me really sad whenever i think about.
    Oct 6, 2019
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Really, how do you guys confront your old version of you? idk how it happens @@
    Oct 6, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I do better and try not to make the same mistakes.I aim to not become _ years old and still addicted to pmo or promiscuities..
    Oct 6, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    to forgive the old version I think you have to just work on becoming the newer version and as you become it and leave your old ways you'll someday realize you weren't that person, but this newer person instead. that's all you've gotta worry about most of the time is working on becoming this new and see who you want to ultimately become ..but ya..we might always be fighting the old.
    Oct 6, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Opportunities for you to act out as your old self will come and you confront your old version by acting as your new self..can be hard.
    Oct 6, 2019
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Coffee Candy I don't act like i did before. A huge change. I had like 3 months hard and now it's fine. My mind is peace. It's like life-changing in just a short time. And pp around me maybe don't realize that change yet, but i always remain silence. i don't need recognition.
    Oct 6, 2019
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Mix emotions.. Yeah always keep going no matter what. Always.
    Oct 6, 2019
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Nice day to you miss @Coffee Candy, send you a warm steaming cup of coffee in the rain falling on your house rooftop :D
    Oct 6, 2019
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    3 months hard of what?
    Nice! I think they'll realize it sometime :+)

Thamks, @Halpherisdusfrey! Its been raining all day long and will tomorrow too. I'll drink your cup of coffee tommorow. Whats the weather like where you are and where are you if you dont mind?
    Oct 6, 2019
  11. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Oh. Vietnam. It’s sunny now ^^. Sr for late reply. We have like the most polluted air of the world @@
    Oct 7, 2019
  12. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    Except for LA of course.
    Oct 9, 2019