1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by control your life

1. Randox
    Randox
    Get it and Give it the best you could, It totally worths the hard work!
    Oct 7, 2019
    Nines, Tafi, Deleted Account and 10 others like this.
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Bummer, regroup and come back stronger. Im rooting for ya :)
    Oct 7, 2019
  3. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    I want you to know that we want you here way more than you can imagine or know... and I know right now its super hard to imagine but even now in the hardest times when its hard to see the light from anywhere, know that we are here loving and wanting you.
    Oct 8, 2019
  4. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    You bring something to this place ALWAYS that nobody else can or will and you can rule this as rubbish if you need too but please know that your heart, your soul, that fire and wonder that right now, you are a little (ok massively) blurry... we see them always. They radiate from you thats your magic.
    Oct 8, 2019
  5. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    You exactly as you are the beautiful bits, the hard bits... the bits you feel are broken know that we are all a little broken and those cracks and breaks are essentially the things that makes us so special.
    Oct 8, 2019
  6. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    You are so special + so loved beyond all that you believe and I promise this storm will pass, whether its now, tomorrow or 10 years. Know that we adore you. We are here always. Sending you unconditional Love
    Oct 8, 2019
  7. control your life
    control your life
    thank you friends ! we must and we will win!
    Oct 9, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    It's fine man just don't give up ;)
    Oct 9, 2019