1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by josbo21

1. Muphy
    Muphy
    Learn from others mistakes as well. Don't do all the mistakes by yourself. Leave some for others as well.
    Oct 8, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Always stay sharp!
    Oct 8, 2019
  3. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    I'm so sorry you've been having a rough time recently. People care about you lovely. You have brought joy + laughter to so many peoples lives + provided light in peoples darkest of times, this is just a little reminder that you are worthy of light + there is light beyond the darkness your feeling right now.
    Oct 8, 2019
  4. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    Everyday you get through, every moment- grant them as victories, it takes so much strength to weather the storm + you are so, so much stronger than you know. Sending you Lots of unconditional love
    Oct 8, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Seems like a lot of that going around recently, the important thing is not to let it keep you down. Good luck :)
    Oct 8, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Oh, i just realized how far along you were, now im extra sorry, but you should still be proud beacause you did excellent
    Oct 8, 2019
  7. josbo21
    josbo21
    Thank you, NoFap Community, you are so supportive.

I have to move on and get up, as I always say. I will do, of course.
    Oct 9, 2019