Oct 8, 2019
  2. Back_in_Charge^^
    Back_in_Charge^^
    Unfortunately relapsed today :-I
    Oct 9, 2019
  3. Strawberries
  4. bashka
    bashka
    I love you and I believe in you dearest Back_in_Charge^^. You've got this! You have the power to create anything you want in your life. While fear may creep in and try to tell you otherwise, you know the Truth (with a capital T) deep down.When you trust yourself and your purpose, you cannot fail. While certain things may not work out as you want them to, that's okay.
    Oct 9, 2019
  5. bashka
    bashka
    It's all part of the process and each of these is directing you to what's right for you. Don't force it - let it happen and Trust. When you trust yourself and your intuition, thats when you are in flow. That's when the magic happens. And you, darling, have lots of magic around you. We love you and we believe in you. Keep going. You're doing great! Remember that the only voice that matters is your own.
    Oct 9, 2019
  6. bashka
    bashka
    You know what sits well with you and what doesn't. Keep following your gut. Keep believing in yourself. You've got this! And we are right here, cheering you on the whole way. Sending you light + love, a boy trying to find his way
    Oct 9, 2019
  7. Strawberries
    Strawberries
    Nice words and advice bashka
    Oct 10, 2019
  8. What I Do That Defines Me
    What I Do That Defines Me
    Here's to your next run :)
    Oct 10, 2019
  9. Back_in_Charge^^
    Back_in_Charge^^
    Thanks for those kind words bashka :)