1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by reconciliatio108

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Great to see you're doing well :)
    Oct 9, 2019
  2. reconciliatio108
    reconciliatio108
    Thanks man. :) So far so good. I feel that this could all go downhill if I gave in only once.
    Oct 9, 2019
    Coffee Candy and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I know the feeling. Definitely keep going, but what I've learnt in the past month or two is that giving in sucks, but it depends on what you do with it then.
    Oct 9, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Learning from failures sure gave me another perspective on this journey I'm on. I gave in plenty of times, but the reason I'm feeling good right now is not that I'm on a long 20+ streak but that I know I've learned about myself and feel more confident in battling oncoming challenges and urges.
    Oct 9, 2019
  5. reconciliatio108
    reconciliatio108
    These are wise works, thanks for sharing them. I agree that the choice of yours to decide what you do with it and you can use it for your gain.
    Oct 9, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  6. reconciliatio108
    reconciliatio108
    I am happy to hear that learned more about yourself. That's so important! Not only the goal, but the journey itself to it gives a chance to get to know ourselves better.
    Oct 9, 2019