1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Coolbuddy7

1. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    You deserve to be told that you are AWESOME, my brother. You really are a cool guy, a cool buddy. So, start smiling, and never let that smile off your face. Stay strong, and stay happy. Take it all, one day at a time, just the way you said.
    Oct 13, 2019
  2. Muphy
    Muphy
    Something got delete.. just some mis-clicks.. I'll be right back in some time.
    Oct 13, 2019
  3. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    I will pray, for you to get to experience a life, that's 10 times better than the life of those people you met last year. :)
    Oct 13, 2019
  4. Muphy
    Muphy
    It's not like that.. when I got a closer look two months back on a trip with them.. I realized that they got bigger problems than me.. and it's everywhere.. if we think that our problems are big then we are wrong. We are lucky in many ways and we must appreciate those things.. :+)
    Oct 13, 2019
  5. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    This is the proof of why, you are AWESOME ! :) You are a hero.
    Oct 13, 2019
  6. Muphy
    Muphy
    You are very kind brother. Let's fight against this habit together once and for all. We will win and we will rock.. :-)
    Oct 13, 2019
  7. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    Yeah, let us fight together, brother. Lets win over this addiction.
    Oct 14, 2019