1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Coolbuddy7

1. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    This forum, has a lot of awesome, beautiful, caring, loving souls. I am so happy to have found this place ! I love you all, people. <3 <3 <3
    Oct 13, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Your power would be: LOVE FOR ALL xD
    Oct 13, 2019
  3. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    There are many more deserving people, who should be recognized with that power, brother. People like, brother Tiger Uppercut, or brother Bashka, they are better than me, at this..
    Oct 13, 2019
  4. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    I'm just a small kid, learning the way of life, as time progresses.
    Oct 13, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I know that. To give back the likes I get I need at least 40 min. I am so glad that you are learning so much about live and yourself at this age. When you reach my age you will be a way greater hero and that makes me smile <3
    Oct 13, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Its not about being better...there is no competition in encouragement. We are all equals here trying to better ourselves :)
    Oct 13, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Nobody is better than you man. Like Tiger said, we're all just doing our thing. There are a lot of nice people here though :)
    Oct 13, 2019
  8. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    No, I didn't mean it that way, my brothers @Tiger uppercut! and @What I Do That Defines Me . I meant to say that, brothers Bashka and Tiger Uppercut have been here for a longer period of time, spreading out love. So, I just wanted to acknowledge the fact that, they were more deserving to be recognized with the "Power of love", title.
    Oct 14, 2019
  9. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    I was not trying to compare. Thank you for the response though my brothers, and thank you for letting me know that I am the best 'me' out there, brother @What I Do That Defines Me <3
    Oct 14, 2019
  10. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    No one belongs here more than you lovely because you are enough.
    Oct 16, 2019
  11. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    Oct 20, 2019