1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. letter
    letter
    Praise tests us, how we react to it shows what is in our hearts. Yet we still need encouragement to find strength.

Sorry if I made it seem like I don't like your congratulations...you do excellently at encouraging others. It's that I really don't want to let anything go to my head, you know?
    Oct 14, 2019
  2. letter
    letter
    ...because what I want is for things to go to my heart :)

What I know as true is that you've been a part of me reaching this far. I feel like all my progress should be like a congratualtions to you and everyone else who helped me...but I have trouble finding ways to say that sometimes n_n'
    Oct 14, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Ya, it does..Heh,I agree.
    Well, thank you for the compliment..
    I thought you didn't really want congratulations in general..
    do you want mine? its ok if you don't. I guess I should have asked but then..it would have been awkward (though I forgot its safe to be awkward with you)
    And ya, I totally get that, Letter.
    Oct 14, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Oh we both commented at the same time..Heh.
    That's lovely, @Senpai Letter.
    I want that for you.

Aw..well, I feel you've been thankful towards me and also you know at the end of the day..it was you! :+)
    Oct 14, 2019
  5. letter
    letter
    I want.....for you to feel free :)

Free to be awkward. Free to congratulate me, or not. Come and go as you please. I'm really sorry for making you feel like saying such a simple thing to be as though it is so complicated.

The truth is that I'm all kinds of complicated, but I want to be simple. Forgive me?
    Oct 14, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sorry, I didn't mean to blow it up..
    Okay heh, we'll seee. But what if I want your freedom as well lol.

No need to ask for forgiveness! I love complex people :)
    Oct 14, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Congratulations!!! Mr.XYZ!!!
    Oct 14, 2019
  8. letter
    letter
    That's okay, @CC-chan, some explosions are good! Fireworks!! Oooooo :o

I'll hold freedom in my heart too. Whatever happens along our way, we can figure it out :)

:') that's a really good thing, because it seems the closer I get to simplicity, the more complicated I find myself to be...some days I feel like a walking paradox XD
    Oct 14, 2019
  9. letter
    letter
    Fanks Meeester Muscels :)

Any advice for climbing into the triple digits? Eh? Eh?
    Oct 14, 2019
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    !! :d
    I lovee love loooove fireworks.

Aw, that's touching. : ) I believe we can.

I'm complex too and feel I resonate with you..My personality's quite paradoxical as well @.@
    Oct 14, 2019
  11. letter
    letter
    What part of fireworks do you love the most??

Aye! We can!

Indeed. I believe it. I think part of maturing is exploring our own paradoxes. They lead us into deeper things.
    Oct 14, 2019
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Everything, I love sitting on the blanket on the grass as the sun goes down surrounded by my family and strangers.Seeing multiple colors at the same time go off at the same time and also when another color and/or type is thrown a few seconds after the first goes off ..to watch them fall like rain. :+) It's surreal.

Its scary. :b Feel kinda nutty.
    Oct 14, 2019
  13. letter
    letter
    Yeah, there is a surreal aspect to fireworks, isn't there? All of a sudden, there are burning flowers in the sky and everyone is watching them...

Scary? How so? Well, I do know the exploration of personal paradoxes can be mind-bending...mmm...coconuts....
    Oct 14, 2019
  14. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Burning flowers is a really nice way to put it.

It's jus scary to have paradoxes, it can make you feel like you're not a fixed person, you hardly fit in just one place or group, and I think it can make you feel kinda crazy..
    Lol. You put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up and make it through though :b
    Oct 14, 2019
  15. letter
    letter
    Mmm...tasty burning flowers... *eats the fireworks*

Aye. I know what you mean. Most people just put on a mask and they hide their inner paradoxes away. They wear a mask to themselves and a mask to others. And the more people that wear masks, the harder it is to take off one’s own.

Mmmm...lime-coconut-firework-flower-tea
    Oct 15, 2019