1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Must be nice ;) I’m so happy for you.
    Oct 17, 2019
  2. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I'm so happy for you, my letter! Everything will be okay because God is looking out for you. He has done so this entire time. I hope it continues to go deeper and brings more relaxation and joy. :3
    Oct 17, 2019
  3. letter
    letter
    Oh brothers, it is so amazing. I can just...be....

Yeah, Sir Writer, God has looked after me all this way. The problem was that I held on too tightly to my worries.
    Oct 17, 2019
  4. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    This, Sir Writer, is very proud of you and is glad that you let go of those worries and allowed his peace to consume you whole. :)
    Oct 18, 2019
  5. Brother Eagle
    Brother Eagle
    Mr.@letter ,the devil will always set-up new traps for you ,so never ever stop being ready, and remember "safety is delusion"
    Oct 18, 2019
  6. letter
    letter
    No matter how many traps the evil one puts in my way, I can walk boldly and wisely knowing that God is with me even in the valley of the shadow of death.

He is the God who trains my hands with skill and equips my spirit with readiness. He provides me with every single thing I need to live a life of abundance.
    Oct 19, 2019
  7. letter
    letter
    His love is incredible, within His power I am safe and secure. My duty in love is to abide with Him, to believe His awesome goodness towards me, and obey Him in all the things He shows me.

I am blessed. May you be blessed too, @Harpy :)
    Oct 19, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I'm happy for you, Senpai Letter!
    Oct 19, 2019
  9. letter
    letter
    That means a lot to me CC-chan n_n
    Oct 19, 2019
  10. Brother Eagle
    Brother Eagle
    God speed