Comments on Profile Post by Meisterkatze

1. Meisterkatze
    Meisterkatze
    Maybe I was too easy on my own selfexpectations, not quite strict enough, not clear enough. I'm ashamed of myself.

Here are my new goals, clear and true:

1. I will stay consistend in encouraging people to procreate instead of waisting their seed in selfish lustful behaviour.
    Oct 17, 2019
  2. Meisterkatze
    Meisterkatze
    2. I will honor every single drop of seed and keep faithful to my duty of procreation.
    Oct 17, 2019
  3. Meisterkatze
    Meisterkatze
    3. I will stay focused on this goal and keep it up on a daily basis, as good as I can!
    Oct 17, 2019
  4. Meisterkatze
    Meisterkatze
    Yes, I was not completely honest to myself. Sloppy in the practice. God forgive me my sinful behaviour!
    Oct 17, 2019
  5. Meisterkatze
    Meisterkatze
    Then again, it kept me up going, even though I could have reset the counter earlier than 104 days. Oh well, I guess my sad mood has some sound of progress in it.
    Oct 17, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Please don’t be ashamed of yourself. You are doing so good!! You have already become a better person :)
    Oct 17, 2019
  7. Muphy
    Muphy
    Same thing for you @Tiger uppercut! Don't go blaming yourself. you are not weak. Listen to your inner voice and you'll achieve more than what you ever wanted. :-) all the best brother
    Oct 18, 2019
  8. Coffee Candy
    Coffee Candy
    Aw, no need to be ashamed...You had a good and longg run with much improvements to add on to the person you wanna become, and those wont leave just cos of a fall. Keep soldiering on!
    Oct 19, 2019
  9. Nines
    Nines
    As long as you strive for betterment, shame shall be beneath thee.
    Oct 24, 2019