1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by +TenPercent

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    No, you don't want to M. You just want things to start going right. Take a lap and rest.
    Oct 20, 2019
    +TenPercent likes this.
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You and me both. Horrible day...but this is when champions are made, my man. Stand your ground!
    Oct 20, 2019
    +TenPercent likes this.
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    If it's any consolation to you, my head feels cracked. Fun happy feelings? Mmm, nope. But, you know what, I'm walking through the fire. :-)
    Oct 20, 2019
    Meisterkatze, Muphy and +TenPercent like this.
  4. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    Yup, splitting headache. Trying to cut back on caffeine and sugar. Slammed at work. Finally got out of that mess and . . . my front bumper fell off my car.

Caffeine and sugar wouldn't even do the trick right now. But I'm gonna take that advice to rest and indulge in some lesser evils: popcorn and a favourite tv show.
    Oct 20, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sorry about it..I hope you'll have better days soon..have a nice show and popcorn time. You deserve better days and good snax.
    Oct 20, 2019
  6. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    @Coffee Candy - thank you! The show was pretty good and the popcorn (LOTS of butter) really hit the spot!
    I actually felt calm and content just three hours later when my gf came over. Hard to believe after such a crap day!
    Oct 21, 2019
    Deleted Account and Coffee Candy like this.
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Nice. Lots of butter sounds delish.
    Way to go on making it a good day.
    Oct 21, 2019
    Deleted Account and +TenPercent like this.