1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Alex_Al
    Alex_Al
    Obviously my turn came to feel flattered! That's nice... I llllike the title ;-) my lady...
    Oct 21, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Answer the question, how are you? :)
    Oct 21, 2019
  3. Alex_Al
    Alex_Al
    Aw! It was also a question? After i read the "my prince charming" sentence, i forgot the rest i think!!!
    :-P well i m very good. Four months away from this addiction my mind is very clean and everything seems to be better. Also much time to focus into me and in new things... Time is something precious! I m glad and relief that i use it and not be used...
    And what about you, ... my lady? :-)
    Oct 21, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    lol :)) well what would Prince Charming have for occupation if he had not to awaken the Sleeping beauty? as Simone de Beauvoir once said :)) it's great you're doing good, keep up your progress.
    Oct 22, 2019
    primordial-saiyan and Alex_Al like this.
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    As for me (and I don't know whether you are fully entitled to call me your lady before conquering me and slaying a few dragons, your own first and then a few my bodyguards :)), I am doing ok, taking things slow and decluttering my life in different aspects. Feels just great.
    Oct 22, 2019
    primordial-saiyan and Alex_Al like this.
  6. Alex_Al
    Alex_Al
    Well challenge accepted. In a few there will be not even one dragon in the whole universe!
    Oct 22, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    awww you're my prince charming within the entire universe then ♥ :))) instead of saying "slay your own dragons, Princess" you did accept the challenge! my dragons are not very frightening I believe - you've got this my hero! https://images.app.goo.gl/RZGTyvgRUPGvCesr9 Sorry to have made this into a fairytale :))
    Oct 22, 2019
  8. Alex_Al
    Alex_Al
    reality is not something specific and objective. but the way everyone looks at and perceives reality. I wish for everyone the reality to be like a fairy tale.
    Oct 22, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Wise words!
    Apr 2, 2020