1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    if he was there i can yell in front of his face. pity that we're online. I'm trying everyday working out, trying to lose weight, and more weight to get my hair cut approval. i have my job, he has his job. He said those things was boring like my body. i was shock and angry and want to kill him immediately.
    Oct 24, 2019
  2. You_ll_succed_for_sure
    You_ll_succed_for_sure
    Dude it's okay.
    Forgive him, you won't have this anger after that. Be the way with your body you're well designed by God Himself.
    You're beautiful, a beautiful creature.
    Oct 24, 2019
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    i chatted with my friends and they comforted me. He's such an @sshole for saying that. I'm calm now. Thank you :)
    Oct 24, 2019
  4. You_ll_succed_for_sure
    You_ll_succed_for_sure
    haha okay dude. Well be brave, in this road. You're a climb master.
    Oct 24, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Stay strong :). Lot of aholes are out there. Just don't give a fck.
    Oct 24, 2019
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    the story isn't just that simple. I accidentally joke about his knowledge, then he told me that to insult me back, so basically it was my fault first. Accept a self-creating fault is never easy. Then i explain to him that i don't mean that, i also get scolded back too.
    Oct 24, 2019
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Living is never easy. A story always has more sides than we thought. Living is hard, that's the art of living.
    Oct 24, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    In that case you should take him sportive or never make fun of him again.
    Oct 24, 2019
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    we're cool now. I accepted my fault as he did. It's okay.
    Oct 24, 2019
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Glad to hear :)
    Oct 24, 2019