1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Coolbuddy7

1. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    Dear Sweetest Angel,
    I hope things are going on very well with you. If not, don't ever worry, They will soon be alright, for nothing can stand unaffected by your love, care, and optimism.
    Oct 26, 2019
  2. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    If you had an Okay-ish day today, remember brother Bashka, that tomorrow will be a much more beautiful and pretty gorgeous day.
    Oct 26, 2019
  3. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    You are the sweet, cute angel, who brings warmth, smile, happiness and optimism in many of our lives. Your presence lights up this place, and fills us with joy. You gift us, moments, where we feel euphoric.
    Oct 26, 2019
  4. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    We are addicted to your love brother bashka, and I think, there is nothing wrong with being addicted to an Angel's love for others. or selflessness.
    Oct 26, 2019
  5. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    Take your own time, in the real world, being Santa, bringing smiles across countless faces. Come back when you can, and when you feel like you want/need to, but, also remember to love yourself even more, my brother.
    Oct 26, 2019
  6. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    Because, there can never be a person, in this world, to not love you. You are the Bestest, the most Lovely, cute little, Bashka. Have a great and Awesome day, my dear brother.
    Oct 26, 2019
  7. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Oct 26, 2019
  8. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    I am so grateful and happy to have been a part of your life, to have enjoyed all your love, and to have been your brother. I just wanted to give back some of the love you gave me. A piece of my heart is with you, because, you were the one who said, that a piece of our heart would be with all those people we love.
    Oct 26, 2019
  9. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    I have a piece of your heart as well, because, you are always giving, and everyone of us, have a piece of your heart with us. You will experience so much joy, and happiness, this week brother. You will smile even more than you used to, this week.
    Oct 26, 2019
  10. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    You will meet someone, who would always love and care for you, someone, who is willing to give their everything for you. This person, will make you experience, all the love one can possibly feel. ( Although, we would never stop loving you ! )
    Oct 26, 2019
  11. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    Your heart could fill the world. Your love is like a cure. Your friendship to me is worth more than gold
    Dec 27, 2019