1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by onceaking

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Because they're lame. That's why. I know, I've been to them all. They're all enamored with rapture-tardation and not actually focused on the issues of life.
    Oct 29, 2019
  2. onceaking
    onceaking
    I'm not saying Christians shouldn't join but this is a secular site. If I wanted to do rebooting with Jesus I wouldn't come here. If I was a fundamentalist I would say away from this site.
    Oct 29, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    There are Christian groups available here. It's secular here unless you go to the parts that aren't. Then it's not.
    Oct 29, 2019
  4. onceaking
    onceaking
    There are cool Christians like @Max Fisher and @FollowYourBeard because they are reasonable and don't turn into fanatics... I have time for such people. But it's the fundamentalist who on about hell and try to proselytise I don't time for.
    Oct 29, 2019
  5. onceaking
    onceaking
    I wouldn't join a rebooting Christian forum and try to make all the Christian believe what I believe.
    Oct 29, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Ok. Enjoy.
    Oct 29, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You think I'm cool?! I think you're cool dude!
    Oct 29, 2019
  8. FollowYourBeard
    FollowYourBeard
    Jesus is fine with us coming here for the reboot. But, yea, the fundamentalists are pretty annoying with their super long posts, links to some other articles and dreary dudes sermons, and other unwanted and unhelpful input.

But what can you do?
    Oct 30, 2019