1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by +TenPercent

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Keep it up , your hard work is inspiring. I swear lol..:) I hope your gf is proud of u for all the hard work youre achieving on your bad habits.
    Oct 31, 2019
    Deleted Account and +TenPercent like this.
  2. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    @Coffee Candy - funny thing is, I didn't even tell her that I have six months. I do feel accepted and she tries to be supportive, but I think that the whole sex addiction thing makes her uncomfortable.
    It's hard to tell her the WHOLE truth - that I REALLY want to M in the days after an O, that other women tempt me more, that fantasy get into my head.
    Oct 31, 2019
    Deleted Account and Coffee Candy like this.
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hm. It kinda makes sense. I thought you met her at a SAA and that she dealt with some of the same things..Idk. Maybe my gathered info is wrong or Im getting too in your business. ..but I hope you guys can talk and work through it together some time :)
    Oct 31, 2019
  4. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    @Coffee Candy - we actually met in AA (alcohol) but I think I get where she's coming from. I'd be freaked out dating a sex addict, too!
    I spilled pretty much everything early on in our dating, but I think it's still really hard for her to really understand it. But, so far at least, she does accept my desire (need) to avoid orgasm.
    Oct 31, 2019
    Deleted Account and Coffee Candy like this.
  5. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    I don't know what I will do if I ever relapse. That could be really hard to explain.
    (or, depending on what happens, it may be something that's better not to tell her?)
    I've also been relying sometimes on a chastity device. Eventually she's probably going to have to find out about that . . .
    I think she'd be ok with it. But it still worries me.
    Oct 31, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hehe, I was wrong, sorry ':)
    Ya..it would be a little scary..

communication is key you know :) I am wishing the best for you guys and I'm rooting for your streak :)
    Oct 31, 2019