Comments on Profile Post by Motiv3

1. Motiv3
    Motiv3
    I remember, feeling so lonely after one of my latest PMO, I downloaded Tinder, uploaded some pics and deleted it because I just got 2 likes in the first day....+
    Oct 31, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Motiv3
    Motiv3
    But SINCE THEN, I started going to the gym, this made me eat healthier, dropped PMO, energy raised up, confidence raised up. Today after some tries of NoFap, I'm currently on 30 days...+
    Oct 31, 2019
    Deleted Account and kunal_n like this.
  3. Motiv3
    Motiv3
    I re-downloaded Tinder, made a new account, uploaded some pics (after workout gym), and got 13 likes and 5 matches on first day, and I LIVE IN A TOWN, IMAGINE WHAT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU IF U LIVE IN A CITY...+
    Oct 31, 2019
  4. Motiv3
    Motiv3
    So please, BELIEVE, TRUST IN NoFap BENEFITS, THEY ARE FREAKING REAL. (I still find it hard to believe, really, but results are appearing, this sh*t did not happen to me back the day I was fapping)
    Oct 31, 2019
  5. L'empereur
    L'empereur
    I am happy for you. I have been with different women. High quality males don't use tinder, but you did great increasing your Sexual market value. I am really glad that you are an example for us.
    Oct 31, 2019
    Motiv3 and Deleted Account like this.
  6. Motiv3
    Motiv3
    Forgot to say: I also got womans sending me nudes, asking me for nudes, calling me for dirty talk (sex calls?). THIS SH*T DOES NOT HAPPEN WHEN YOU FAPPING YOU ASS, PUT YOURSELF ON TRACK OF NoFap.
    Oct 31, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.