1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    The sexual dream is surreal. I never get over dreams cause it haunts me until i do something to leave it behind (here is relapse, actually).
    Nov 7, 2019
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Objectification. It feels like woman physique is something that turns tempting easily, as a woman i said.
    Nov 7, 2019
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    But whatever happens, i keep things going, maybe slow but still going.
    Nov 7, 2019
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Really confused and it’s bad to be confused and wavering, so that choice makes me both relieved and less-wavering.
    Nov 7, 2019
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Those old feelings come back, those images from P comeback, like my brain tricks me to be confused.
    Nov 7, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sorry to know that , I think I understand how it feels ,it sucks ..
    But in the end this time will pass ,just let it go and have a rest .. you'll be healed soon and shine as you used to .. keep believing in yourself
    Nov 7, 2019
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Starru Thank you for the encouragement. It's really hard to act normal, though i can talk and act but my sayings and what i feel isn't the same. I feel discreet, confused, shamed, guilty, waver, not as me serene and calm.
    Nov 7, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I feel exactly the same , but I have hope that this will pass in the end .. we should pass it and be back to ourselves
    Nov 7, 2019