1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Dojokyoto

1. swordsman163
    swordsman163
    We'll probably never meet, but this little message is to wish you a lovely day. Full of love + light + strength + hope + peace. And most especially love. All the best Dojokyoto
    Nov 13, 2019
  2. Dojokyoto
    Dojokyoto
    Thanks for making my day! Your presence means a lot!
    Nov 13, 2019
  3. swordsman163
    swordsman163
    I hope you are having an absolutely gorgeous day, you deserve it! You bring so much happiness to this world + the worlds of those around you + often its the brightest stars that forget how much they shine.

You illuminate so many peoples lives, on behalf of all the people on this very big planet, thank you. You are a treasure, your massive heart + kindest soul are simply golden - you are precious<3
    Nov 13, 2019
  4. Dojokyoto
    Dojokyoto
    I had a good day, thank you! Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder! That's why you could see so many things! I am not all of those things you said but I want to be, that's for sure and thanks for encouraging to become better! May Almighty God bless you!
    Nov 13, 2019