1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by UK Lad

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Get serious or get gud
    Nov 12, 2019
    spaces, Dojokyoto and UK Lad like this.
  2. UK Lad
    UK Lad
    @Hero:HOPE I survived phew ! Didn’t touch. The phone is my only culprit. Other than that nothing else.. good job I had filters on for 16 months.. what’s your streak?
    Nov 12, 2019
    spaces, Dojokyoto and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    39 day. You did well
    Nov 12, 2019
    spaces, UK Lad and Dojokyoto like this.
  4. UK Lad
    UK Lad
    @Hero:HOPE i ’ve lost my mind completely.. drove my car fast with my mama besides me and full of rage. Selling my car incase I end up killing myself. I don’t think it’s wise to drive with madness. I live on my own. Can’t deal with my life trauma.
    Nov 12, 2019
    Deleted Account and spaces like this.
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    1. Go see a therapist. 2. Do sports like climbing or fitness. 3. Self reflect and learn about yourself. 4. Go to your mama and apologize like a good man. 5. Learn to be calm instead of letting stress ans trauma take over. (6. A music recommandation try NF therapy session)
    Nov 12, 2019
    UK Lad likes this.
  6. UK Lad
    UK Lad
    @Hero:HOPE Yh problem here is, if u say you’re full of trauma to anyone, they lock you up on psyche wards .. it’s really fucked here in UK. I can’t read or write. I’m really struggling. My mind paces for hours.. My mama knows I love her but she’s not listening to me at all. 13 years in n out of psyche wards.
    Nov 13, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I don't judge you. I want you to get a better life... I was depressed too. But I've won. There is a way out. Don't tell everyone that you are visiting a therapist. It's just another doctor.
    Please... never ever give up. No matter what. You do deserve a life with ups and downs but not this depression. So fight for your freedom! If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win!
    Nov 13, 2019
    UK Lad likes this.
  8. UK Lad
    UK Lad
    @Hero:HOPE thank you bro. I was On antipsychotics and weaned off them. Been off them for 5 months now it’s been up and down my life. Not sure if it’s damaged me. I thinkPmo causes my depression. Nofap increased my back pain and prevented me from walking after a 14 months streak! Physically weak too. Or 489 days! I don’t understand that?!
    Nov 13, 2019
  9. UK Lad
    UK Lad
    @Hero:HOPE

I don’t like spending time on phone. But I talk for hours to myself when I don’t do anything.. it depresses me..
    I will get better and so will you! Let’s fight it.
    Nov 13, 2019
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Start making sports it helps ypur grow mental strength and confidence
    Nov 13, 2019