1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. swordsman163
    swordsman163
    I had a gorgeous morning. Played table tennis and football with some very lovely friends. Later on the day I am looking forward to study with my roommate. How are you doing Halpherisdusfrey ?
    Nov 14, 2019
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Deadlines :)) nothing more, just hustle :D
    Nov 14, 2019
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    keep going, keep going.. the best thing is just keep going...
    Nov 14, 2019
  4. swordsman163
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Nov 15, 2019
  6. swordsman163
    swordsman163
    You are a lovely, beautiful and compassionate girl. Your struggles have hardened and softened you in equal measure but to not let it all consume you makes me admire you all the more.

You make the world a better place.I wish that you one day realise how much of an impact you have on the lives around you.
    Nov 15, 2019
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Sorry for the late reply now i just see this @@. You can’t imagine how wholesome those words to me, maybe I’m just a little human being doing what i can to this uncertain world. I’m ultimately just a normal man. But thank you, your sentences are touching and beautiful that I cannot imitate or say like you :D
    Nov 22, 2019
  8. swordsman163
    swordsman163
    You can play the jazz. That is something I wish I could do :D
    Nov 22, 2019
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    No, i just listen to it :)) i wish i can haha. I just play ukulele in the most basic level :))
    Nov 22, 2019