Comments on Profile Post by TheOneRingBoromir

1. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    For the first time in a long time I am really feeling things. It feels like I am getting out from under this depression. But I am still living where I don't want to be. In over a weeks time I will move. But I feel like I can't really start my life until that happens. It's frustrating knowing I am going to move into this great place, but not right away.
    Nov 20, 2019
  2. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    I feel like I can't commit fully to things because the situation right now can't bring clarity to what I want. Mostly because where I am living now doesn't allow for that. Yes I know it will change when I move. But seeing the potential and possibilities and not being to fully embrace it is really frustrating.
    Nov 20, 2019
  3. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    And I also l know that when I have moved and gotten away from this place, where most of my worst moments and nightmares have been, fully moved into my new place and everything is going to be a great feeling. But all this waiting is really getting me down. Okay, maybe not like that. But still its bumming me out. I just needed to get this off my chest :-)
    Nov 20, 2019
  4. Nines
    Nines
    Don't stress out. You're doing great and you're going to be fine.
    Nov 20, 2019
  5. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Thanks, and yeah I know!
    Nov 21, 2019