1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by _Imperial0x47

1. Dojokyoto
    Dojokyoto
    It's not that you have to continue to pmo no matter what! What the author is trying to say is (at least that is what I think!) don't make it imperative not to pmo while reading the SPAM REMOVED (spam code #001) - REPORT TO MODERATION. Just continue to do whatever you were doing and read the book. As you continue to read the book many of the 'brainwashings' will be removed and you may find yourself not wanting to pmo ever again! That's ok too.
    Nov 23, 2019
  2. Dojokyoto
    Dojokyoto
    In my case, just after reading few chapters my urges were gone! And I haven't indulged in P since then. It's almost like a magic! Good luck!
    Nov 23, 2019
  3. Jeff Boyder
    Jeff Boyder
    SPAM REMOVED (spam code #001) - REPORT TO MODERATION? Please explain
    Dec 5, 2019
  4. Jeff Boyder
    Jeff Boyder
    I am intrigued
    Dec 5, 2019
  5. Dojokyoto
    Dojokyoto
    SPAM REMOVED (spam code #001) - REPORT TO MODERATION SPAM REMOVED (spam code #001) - REPORT TO MODERATION is a free ebook which has been modified from Allen Carr's 'Easy way to stop smoking' to make it applicable for pmo addiction. This book aims to remove all the fears and anxieties related to and caused by pmo. This book helped me a lot and many others. I will send you a copy!
    Dec 5, 2019