1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Muphy

1. Muphy
    Muphy
    I have decided to change my circle. I am going to live with some flatmates who are too annoying and disturbing. Who are not going to let me do anything what I like. I think that way I'll be out of my comfort zone. I am going to sell everything I own and will shift with some clothes books laptop and a bed.. nothing else
    Nov 25, 2019
  2. Muphy
    Muphy
    One cannot learn things in the same environment. Either there should be circumstances that build leaders like Abraham Lincoln , or chris Gardner (from the movie pursuit of happiness) .. or one should go into that environment when he has every reason not to go.

That's where one learns how to manage things.
    Nov 25, 2019
  3. Dojokyoto
    Dojokyoto
    That's a huge step! I wish you all the best.
    Nov 26, 2019
  4. ImpureHuman
    ImpureHuman
    taming the monkey_mind.. great step.
    Nov 27, 2019
  5. Buddhabro
    Buddhabro
    Be careful. Things get more challenging and more difficult with the kind of change you’re talking about. And really, isn’t hard enough to reboot already. Believe in yourself! You have everything you need to succeed right there, right now! Believe it!
    Nov 28, 2019
  6. Nines
    Nines
    Sounds like quite the challenge. Well sir, I wish you well. I pray that you gain more than what you seek.
    Nov 28, 2019