1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by +TenPercent

1. Talove
    Talove
    Only PMO causes PMO urges. So PMOing will only cause more urges. There is no need for that.
    Nov 26, 2019
    Dojokyoto and +TenPercent like this.
  2. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    I partially agree. I have not really PMO'd in almost 2 years and did really well with hard mode for most of this year. But with a relationship comes intimacy and orgasms. The first couple of O's didn't throw me off too much, but soon after fantasy returned and now sometimes I feel like I am struggling as much as when I first quit!
    That said, I must not PMO. That would really make things worse.
    Nov 26, 2019
    Dojokyoto likes this.
  3. bloomz
    bloomz
    So you have a girlfriend? That sounds like motivation to only be with her yay good luck keep it up
    Nov 26, 2019
    Dojokyoto and +TenPercent like this.
  4. Talove
    Talove
    PMO always has and always will make things worse. The only option is to not PMO, and that is a great and fantastic choice. There is nothing wrong with stopping PMO at all. Only marvelous gains from doing so.
    Nov 26, 2019
  5. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    She is amazing and has been supportive of my trying to avoid (or at least minimise) my having orgasms. It's not easy for her when she's used to men having orgasms during sex.
    What I really need to NOT do is to not M. Because that would be MO (and probably FMO, as in fantasy) and I really do not want to have any O's without her!
    Nov 26, 2019
  6. bloomz
    bloomz
    Sounds quite complicated
    Nov 26, 2019