1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Aaayron

1. sumssense
    sumssense
    Now that you got the counter, don't stop! Restarting is so much harder than keeping the streak going...
    May 1, 2016
  2. Aaayron
    Aaayron
    @sumssense Thanks for the motivation man! I'm hoping to get a good long streak going this time :D
    May 1, 2016
  3. ManOfKnowledge
    ManOfKnowledge
    The longer you keep your streak the easier it will be. For me it's a very clear relationship: The longer I am in a streak, the more motivated I am to keep on going, exponentially. So focus on not even failing once, and from the on it will be easy :)

Also, sweet bass you got there, do you play?
    May 1, 2016
  4. Aaayron
    Aaayron
    @ManOfKnowledge Thanks as well for the inspiration man, really appreciate it :D

Also, yeah man! For me, bass is an amazing yet undervalued instrument and I feel it should get more love \m/ Unfortunately the one on the pic isn't mine, but it's technically my dream bass atm so ya :P
    May 1, 2016
  5. ManOfKnowledge
    ManOfKnowledge
    May 1, 2016
  6. Aaayron
    Aaayron
    @ManOfKnowledge Ooh these sound amazing man! And it's great to know that you have a home studio right now too! Mad envious right now actually haha. Hopefully one day I can be the same and get into my dream job of audio engineering :D I'll be rooting for you to keep pushing as well mate, cheers!

P.S wow I never realized Tame Impala actually sounds like a modern Beatles band on weed (well, more weed than usual lol)
    May 1, 2016
  7. ManOfKnowledge
    ManOfKnowledge
    Hahhah good to know you enjoy them!

I'm sure that if you fully dedicate yourself to it, like to NoFap, you can definitely achieve your dream :)

And yes, Tame Impala are quite like the modern Beatles, and one of my favorite bands! They're so diverse and experimental that I can't help but love their songs. Check out this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQbf9oyyGjc

It's quite like nothing I've ever heard before.
    May 1, 2016
  8. Aaayron
    Aaayron
    Well, that was a truly weird experience. I honestly don't know how to feel about that song :/ ...nonetheless I'll be researching more about this band! They seem cool :)
    May 1, 2016
  9. ManOfKnowledge
    ManOfKnowledge
    Hahhah I guess their more experimental stuff is not for everyone. Perhaps you'd like their older albums more, like Lonerism or Innerspeaker. For me they're sort of like Pink Floyd + The Beatles but completely different in their own respect. Plus, Kevin Parker's voice sounds very similar to John Lennon's!
    May 1, 2016