Comments on Profile Post by Master Chips

1. control your life
    control your life
    You are clearing your body . It takes time . Your body will thank you for taking care of it . Also try to achieve more . Destroy the evil with its roots!
    Dec 6, 2019
  2. control your life
    control your life
    I used to blame pmo for everything in my life . After reaching almost half year sober , i saw that many of my problems are not pmo related . It gave me clearer vision of things
    Dec 6, 2019
  3. Master Chips
    Master Chips
    @control your life If it takes me whole life cleaning it, I will keep working on that, because there is nothing worths fighting more than a Peaceful life :)
    Dec 6, 2019
  4. control your life
    Dec 6, 2019
  5. Master Chips
    Master Chips
    @control your life Interesting! I am currently blaming a lot of things on PMO, at least about my weak health, I went to a lot of Drs and did many tests but all is said to me is Stress and anxiety. I hope things get better. What I know is whatever is there caused by something else than PMO, it will be clearer and easier to face it without the PMO mess.
    Dec 6, 2019
  6. BeastBoyBalling 獣
    BeastBoyBalling 獣
    Health is Rest, Nutrition, Sleep, Social interaction, Hygiene (tell us something else if it comes to your mind ) Health is constant strive and never a final . It is not all PMO.
    Dec 6, 2019
  7. control your life
    control your life
    Yah ..when there is nothing to blame , we can find easier the real problem . We will have increased senses, energy and will to face what else is bothering us. Health is complex issue , but it starts with major things like cutting completely smoking , drinking , drugs and pmo .
    Dec 6, 2019
  8. Master Chips
    Master Chips
    @L'empereur Rest and sleep are a part of issue, but I blame it on PMO because it increases the rate of stress than a random person.
    Dec 6, 2019
  9. Master Chips
    Master Chips
    Dec 6, 2019
  10. Dragon Birth
    Dragon Birth
    Watch out your diet, what are you eating?
    Dec 6, 2019
  11. What I Do That Defines Me
    What I Do That Defines Me
    What kind of health issues if you don't mind sharing?
    Dec 6, 2019
  12. Master Chips
    Master Chips
    @Dragon Birth I eat well, mediterranean sea diet & protines usually.

@What I Do That Defines Me A lot man, mainly caused by different Anxiety disorders (social anxiety, dopamine anxiety..different conditions and situations); where heart palpitation with high BP, headaches and nervousness, sweating and stress.
    Dec 6, 2019
  13. Master Chips
    Master Chips
    @What I Do That Defines Me General Fatigue that is not always understandable; linked to general stress, chest pain, breathing problems, muscle pain. Then Prostate pain, digestion problems and one of bad things which I don't know how to express exactly: it is like a massive brainfog makes me unable to focus, remember, (Off minded) and sometimes feels like going insane.
    Dec 6, 2019
  14. Master Chips
    Master Chips
    @What I Do That Defines Me The author of "rebooting as the best remedy" described this stuff excluding the brainfog thingy as (GAD and Neurasthenia).

Do you familiarize ? although my addiction state was too long (17 years). Yet it is not too long compared to some others here.
    Dec 6, 2019
  15. control your life
    control your life
    For the digestion problem i think will help to chew the food really long. Do breathing excersizes . Learn how from yoga ( pranayama). For the anxiety did you try meditation ?
    Dec 6, 2019
  16. Master Chips
    Master Chips
    @control your life Yes I am studying that and practicing it, I found two things helped me to cope with Brainfog & Anxiety; Meditation and Fasting (long term effect). I found fasting twice a day (from sunrise to sunset) has helped me to reduce Anxious and Depressing situations.
    Dec 6, 2019
  17. Master Chips
    Master Chips
    I should practice regularly and I am working on that
    Dec 6, 2019
  18. control your life
    control your life
    I do fasting once a week for 24 hours from 2 years . Its good and teach me to appreciate more
    Dec 6, 2019
  19. Master Chips
    Master Chips
    indeed it is, I will be more focused on a healthy routine with such techniques. hopefully things shall get better :)
    Dec 6, 2019
  20. control your life
    control your life
    They will friend . We expect immidiate result , but nature works difrently . Patience and perseverance is the key
    Dec 6, 2019
  21. What I Do That Defines Me
    Sorry, i just noticed your response. I am familiar with some of the symptoms you describe, i get headaches a lot, the brainfog is a big one and do get annoying muscle aches for no reason. I guess we just have to stay strong and see if it goes away. Good luck man :)
    Dec 17, 2019
  22. Master Chips
    Master Chips
    Dec 17, 2019
  23. What I Do That Defines Me
    You too buddy :)
    Dec 17, 2019
  24. Master Chips
    Master Chips
    Bat* sorry!
    Dec 17, 2019